Guidelines for Abstract Submission
- Any delegate may submit abstract/s of his or her work for presentation during the APCHG 2019. Abstracts should include original data that has not been previously published in a peer-reviewed journal.
- Only those abstracts that have been reviewed and selected by the Abstract Review Committee may be presented. Only electronically submitted abstracts will be accepted.
- The abstract submission deadline has been extended to August 7, 2019.
- All abstracts must be submitted online through the submission form field found below. Abstracts must be attached as a file in MS Word format. Abstracts sent by fax or post will not be accepted.
- All abstracts must be prepared in English.
- The text should not exceed 2,500 characters. Abstracts that exceed this word limit will be rejected.
Abstracts must describe clearly the purpose and results of the research and should contain the following:
- Title: all words to identify the subject matter of the study
- Objectives: purpose of the study or hypothesis tested
- Methods: setting for the study, subjects and type of statistical analysis
- Results and Discussion: outcome of the study and statistical significance
- Conclusion: significance of the results
- Table and pictures do not add to the word count and can be included in the abstract.
- Nonstandard abbreviations are not allowed in abstract titles. Abbreviations may be used in the body of an abstract if they are defined at their first mention in the text.
- The accuracy of the submitted abstract is the responsibility of the authors. Errors made on submitted abstract are likely to appear in print. Authors should prepare and proofread their abstracts carefully prior to submission.
The Abstract Review Committee will not proof-read or correct spelling, typographical, grammatical, or scientific errors, nor can changes be made once the abstract has been submitted.
- After the abstract has been submitted, a confirmation of receipt will be sent via e-mail. Notifications of abstract receipt will be sent to the ABSTRACT SUBMITTER only. Once an abstract has been submitted, it may be withdrawn or edited only until the abstract submission deadline.
- All PRESENTERS must register to attend the APCHG 2019 and presenters will not be given a poster number or an oral presentation slot until full payment is received for their registration.
- If an abstract is accepted and the PRESENTER does not register, the abstract may be withdrawn. By submitting an abstract, the submitting author authorizes the abstract to be published by the Organizers of the APCHG 2019 in the means it deem fit.
- Abstract presenters will be notified by e-mail after the abstract submission deadline. Notices and instructions will be sent to the e-mail address provided at the time of abstract submission.
For any problems or inquiries regarding abstract submission, please email firstname.lastname@example.org